1.19.2012

Thankful Thursday

October 13, 2001  6:05am
(sunrise on the mesa)
p.s. I hate that I see the sunrise 2-3 mornings a week. Every once in a while would suffice for me!!

I am thankful for so much, these are just a few!


1. The scriptures that start my day out right.

2. Recipes found on Pinterest - I look like such an awesome cook lately!

3. Good friends who can relate to exactly what I am going through and can commiserate with me.

4. Answered prayers and tender mercies.

5. Helpful Children

6. Chapter 3 in 5 Spiritual Solutions. Our Family laws are making my life so much easier! (I will do a whole separate post on our new family laws)

7. Cookies and a mother in law who hears the word and jumps up to make them.

8. Crock Pots - deliciousness is wafting this way as I type. French dip? yes please, thankyouverymuch!

9. Space heaters, warming my tootsies as I type because my father in law like to keep the house roughly the temperature of a refrigerator!

10. This blog, my kids will someday get to look back and see that I really did care about them and it wasn't just about holding the title of Meanest Mom EVER!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

What Pinterest recipes have you tried and liked? We haven't had good luck lately.

Anonymous said...

I'm recently LOVING my crockpot for the first time in my life! Makes life so much easier on our crazy nights. :)

Lisa said...

LOVE this picture! So peaceful!

Heather said...

Glad your doing this with me:) I want your crockpot recipes. And I'm going right now to check out the family laws. Sounds interesting:)Still haven't got the regular scripture study down. You inspire me to be better at that. Hang in there my friend, it's all gonna be ok:)