1.06.2012

52|2012:Week 1 - Newness

In an effort to get to my goal of taking more photos for this year I have joined in with some of my WSPA (Wendy Schulz Photography Alumni) girls for a photo challenge. 52 photos in 2012. One a week, each with a theme. This weeks theme was "Newness." Bonnie is like a new girl today. For the last 3 days she has been throwing up and had diarrhea. I have really missed that tiny smile.


Week 1 | Newness

**Lets hope that blogging about this new challenge doesn't put death to me completing it like it did the last one!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor little bean, I hope she's feeling all the way better now. And that's a newness to be happy about if I've ever seen one. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I"m so glad you're doing this!! I'll add your blog address to our links list for all our blogs. So glad Bonnie is feeling better. It's so sad when sweet little kids are so sick. :(

Tracey said...

What a happy little girl she must be now that she feels better! She's a cutie! Happy to be participating with you all in the project!
t