1.13.2012

52|2012 Week 2 - Cold

It was a cold walk to the bus stop this morning, 27 degrees to be exact. That may not seem cold to you northern folk, but it's dang cold here.

Week 2 | Cold

There has become quite a list of gals who have joined into this fun 52 week project, it is so fun to see all the different takes on the same theme! Go check 'em out!!

Hopefully I didn't mis anybody, Leave me a comment if I happened to leave you off the list and I'll be sure to add you! It's not to late to join in the fun if you want to as well!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cold!! I was out yesterday running and it was 25 and I was FREEZING. :) Love the distance in this shot.

Jessica said...

What a lovely photo! I would have to agree that 27 sounds cold to me!!

stacey said...

Such a great shot! A few days ago, when it was a wonderful 50 degrees here (not normal), 27 would have sounded cold. Today, it's 10 with a windchill of -2, so 27 sounds warm. :-)

Heather M. said...

love this shot, kristin. that is definitely COLD for you guys. brrrrr.

Jenn said...

Oh I love your perspective on this one.

That is cold - even for here. :)

Heidi said...

Um, maybe I'll join this fun project? what do I need to do?

Andrea said...

Great composition! Love it. And that is darn cold!

Just Rhonda said...

Love the openness of it!!

Tracey said...

27 is cold for this Californian! I love this picture. Love the sunlight bouncing off him and the street and the houses in the background. Great perspective!
t

Amanda Kelley said...

27 degree is cold no matter where you are at! BRRR!!!!!!!!!! MN isn't even used to this stuff!

Love the candid feel on this shot---awesome.

Simply Sara said...

such a sweet shot. i am loving his little shadow.

i hear ya on the cold...we just got a chilly coldfront come in this weekend in Ab, Canada.

it is officially winter.
boo.