1.27.2012

52|2012 Week 4 - Winter

***Apparently there are 2 lists and I was unaware I was going off the wrong list!! So I will try to get back on track for next week!!***
This is what winter should look like, unfortunately (or rather fortunately) we usually have blue skies. I like real weather, especially rain.

I made the long drive into Vegas for my bi-weekly trip for music lessons. It was the girls turn today, violin. We stopped for hot chocolate before we had to go in. Hot Chocolate with my girls...perfect winter day!
Week 4 | Winter
Don't forget to check in on the other gals joining in on the 52 week challenge! The list just keeps growing and growing!

14 comments:

Jenn said...

After days and days of rain you might be content not to feel the 'real' weather of the season. :) Although we've had a good week here with a couple sunny days so everyone is happy.

I so love how you photographed the rain on your windshield

Amanda Kelley said...

Super cool winter post---I feel as though I am driving down the road. PERFECT.

Just Rhonda said...

I did winter too :) And i loooove the shot! totally cool!

Heidi said...

I'm curious if you were driving when you took this? That takes major talent!!

Unknown said...

Cool, I love it. I love rainy days.
(you weren't driving at the time, were you?)

Anonymous said...

Well... Rain tends to make me Tired so really you did both lists. ;)

Love this shot.

Heather M. said...

this is such a great photo. it totally looks like winter (in the desert) to me.

Andrea said...

This is great! Because I see rain and think, "I'm SO tired of the rain." :)

sara said...

beautiful!
the rain is my favorite.
sadly we get waaaaaaay to much snow in the winter and hardly any rain- even in the spring.

i love the perspective in this shot. very cool!

Tracey said...

winter=tired in my book so it's all good! The point is just to get out and push yourself to think about creating! Love this view from your window. I love that it could be anybody's car window, driving along any road in the rain.

Unknown said...

Happens to me all the time. Life is crazy around here, oh well. Have a great weekend!

stacey said...

I agree with Tracey's comment! Winter=tired! Love the shot!

Heather said...

Now that's my kind of winter:)

Amy said...

I love this! It just feels so calming. . . completely opposite of any type of scene I find here in L.A.!

(And I love your link list -- geesh, where have I been?!?!)