2. I'm reading The Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged) again, for the 3rd time. It gets better every time!
3. In 4 weeks my little girl will graduate from Primary into the Young Women's program. I'm so excited and sad all at the same time!
4. Our Family Laws have completely transformed our family....crazy I know but it's true! I am going to get on writing the post to tell you all about soon, I promise.
5. Harry Connick Jr. was on an episode of Law and Order:SVU...he's not nearly as handsome as he used to be.
6. Bonnie started violin last week. Her violin is a 1/16th size. It's tiny.
7. February is shaping up to be the craziest busiest month in the history of life EVER!! but i digress.
8. Bonnie gave herself a manicure while I was at piano tonight. With black sharpie. How in the heck do I get black sharpie off fingernails??
9. Lisa Heuer is one of my favorite people in the whole world!!
10. It's almost Wednesday so i better get this posted. Have a great night ya'll!