2. My mother in law ROCKS. She helped my vision come to light. I give you my awesome camera strap with memory card pockets...
3. Conference was amazing, as always. How could it not be when you get to listen to the prophet in your jammies!
4. Look what I found on the counter when I came down stairs after I had been cutting hair and went to take a bath to get all the hair off of me. *note to self never leave your scissors where a 2 year old can reach them.
5. Her new haircut is pretty cute though. Not the one she did but the one I did to cover the bald spot in the back.
6. Colby had conjunctivitis and a sinus infection over spring break. nothing like a visit to ol' Doctor Rob on spring break...good times!
7. I apparently have no shame.
8. Easter was fun but I will do a blog post about that tomorrow.
9. Jenny FINALLY posted some pictures and one of them just happened to be me at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
10. Jenny also thought it would be funny to post a picture of my make-up case on flickr because she thinks I am stuck in the 80's. I am not I just can't find a make-up case that will hold all of my stuff that isn't a tackle box. So what if it's glitter and hot pink. And again because I have no shame I will share it here on the blog.
Good Night and please don't think to poorly of me kthanksbye!