10.27.2008

And The Winner Is.......

I won't draw this out for those of you on pins and needles...
I use a very sophisticated process, write names, cut paper, fold paper, place in bucket!
Here is the draw. Looking back I see I should have used a warming filter so I don't look quite so much like a cancer patient.
CONGRATULATIONS TO KRISTY!!!
Kristy is my cousin Spencer's wife. This is her comment
"It is Kristy your cousin in law! Cute idea! I love your creativity in photos and more. I really loved the candy party. I love planning parties. And I would love a cute banner like that!!"
Thanks to Kristy (and all of you for that mater) for all the love. Just what I needed! Kristy, I need you address so I can get your prize in the mail!! My e-mail is tconk40554@cox.net.
As for the tutorial on the Banners i promised, that will have to wait until next week, I kinda forgot we are headed to the sand dunes on Wednesday and I have SO much to do!!
Again thanks to all who left me lovely comments and I will definitely be have another contest as soon as time permits!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to Kristy!!! I'm not jealous, really I'm not.

Melanie said...

Hi Kristen, sorry that last comment was from me, not Marianne.

Kristy said...

Yeah! I am so excited to pamper my skin. What luck...I was very surprised to see my name there. Thanks for the fun!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Kristy!