10.17.2008

1 Year and 100 Posts!!

Let's Celebrate with a contest!!
OOOOH my first ever prize drawing. In honor of my 1 year Blogaversary and my 100th post I thought I would see if I can draw out some of you lurkers out there that read my blog but refuse to tell me who you are. Many of you know that I (and I use the term loosely) "sell" Mary Kay, so for my first ever prize drawing I am putting up the most awesome product (purely my opinion) that is produced my Mary Kay. Now for you men out there reading don't stop because I know you will want to enter too because you all have wives, girlfriends, sisters, mothers and what not and those women in your lives have birthdays and other occasions that require the "giving of gifts" So with out further adieu I give you the Best product made for the skin.............




The Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion 2 step Kit. This product is valued at $55.00 retail but it can be yours for the simple task of leaving me a comment telling me 1. Who you are 2. How & or If you know me 3. Where you found me and last but not least 4. What is your favorite thing you see here on my blog (cupcakes, pics of my cute kids, etc.)



This contest will be open for 5 days, because I know some of you are busy and can only check in on me once a week. So on October 23rd at 8:00 Pacific time I will close this contest and draw a name. GOOD LUCK!!



P.S. If you like contests and prize drawings & I get lots of feedback I may just have another featuring the really cute banners I am really into making right now. This one is the Halloween one that was soooo fun to make. I have a niche in the wall at the top of my stairs that it is hanging on right now, and as soon as my printer is working properly (never let an 8 year old print ANYTHING) I will have frames filled with pictures of Halloween past. At Thanksgiving the frames will be filled with pictures of that holiday with a "Give Thanks" banner I am working on right now! And will be repeated at all subsequent holidays (including Birthdays. February will be so fun with Valentines and all the birthdays! I am totally loving my banner and it was so totally worth the work!!


23 comments:

Sommer said...

Sommer!
The Monte Cristo Ward! Whoo Hoo!
I found your blog through Amy's.
I love to look at your pictures! You've got some talent there girl!

Melanie said...

I know you know me Kristin, (in fact we were living with Grandma & Grandpa the summer you were born!) but I can't resist being one of the first people to leave a comment. I hope you get tons of comments from those lurkers! My favorite thing about your blog is seeing all of your creative projects. It is very inspiring to me & I wish I were more creative.

Kristy said...

It is Kristy your cousin in law! Cute idea! I love your creativity in photos and more. I really loved the candy party. I love planning parties. And I would love a cute banner like that!!

Lisa said...

It's me! I love to look at your blog to see your adorable kids. I love the banner. You'll have to teach me or maybe I can just win one!! ;>

LaRae said...

Hmmm - I've known you all your life Kristin! I always thought you were one of the cutest little girls that ever lived - along with the other "little girl" cousins - Jenny, Janae, Heather, Angie, Staci, brooke, Lindsay - hope I didn't miss anyone! I like seeing all the pictures of cute family - AND - I want instructions on how to make such adorable banners!

LaRae said...

oh - & congrats on 100 posts and 1 year - that is an exciting milestone!

averett's said...

Hey it's Heather! I love your awesome pic's! You are so dang creative!

k8theriver said...

ooooh, sweet prize. i like your photography.

k8theriver said...

also, how big is that banner?

*austyn* said...

leaving me a comment telling me 1. Who you are 2. How & or If you know me 3. Where you found me and last but not least 4. What is your favorite thing you see here on my blog
Your favorite Neice!! Your my fav aunt jk lol I found you off my moms blog and my favorite thing on your blog is seeing bonnie! she is my favorite little baby! ha ha

Kristin said...

****E-mail from my Mom****

I can reply to your e-mail, but don't know how to reply to blogs. Help,
Mom

***I will cout this as her entry for the contest!****

Christie said...

1. I'm Christie (from Indiana)

2. I don't know you IRL

3. I think I may have found your blog from a comment you left on someone else's blog, but it was such a long time ago, I don't remember!

4. I love to see photos!

Congrats on 100 posts!

Katie Morgan said...

1. Katie (Whitaker)
2. Monte Cristo Ward
3. It's good to get back in touch and see you're adorable family.
4. You contacted me on classmates.com

Diana said...

1. Diana from Boston

2. Don't know you personally, but feel like I do from reading your blog!

3. I think I found you were a link on someone else's blog...can't quite remember!

4. I love reading about your family life and seeing the beautiful photos you take.

Keep up the great work!

Staci Leach said...

I'm in sis! I love that Microdermabrasion kit!

Kirsten said...

Hey Kris,

I read your post a couple days ago, and am just now finding time to leave a comment. I know. I'm a big slacker!

1. Kirsten
2. I know you from way back in the day...
3. You left a comment on my blog, so I went to your blog! Thank heavens for blogs!
4. I love your photos and all the cute crafty things you come up with (that I could only dream about making).

Anonymous said...

Kristen, I made you an orange gingham quilt when you were born. Surely you know who I am, Aunt Anne. I found you on Jenny's & Melanie's blog. I love to read the family blogs that I know about. It helps me keep in touch. I love watching your kids grow through your pictures. Also loved your blog about your Mom and Dad on their anniversary. Lol

Kerry said...

Way to go 100 posts!

melanie said...

You're nuts, but I'm game!
Melanie Larsen - yup, we know each other - an email from you on "blog numero uno" - Staying in touch with our dear friends, the Conk's (amazingly with limited real talking). SO, I love the family stuff and the crafty stuff...exactly what you've been doing.

Amy said...

Hey it's Amy- what a fun idea! I found your blog from Kerry and I love checking in on your cute family, and all of your creative projects!

Kara Benson said...

Im Kara Benson I married Josh!
I found your link through Amy,
I LOVE everything about your blog,
Your pics are darling and your projects
are so creative! I love they Mary Kay
Micro derm kit, I didn't know you sold it.
Well I am crossing my finger, And I really
want the banner, you should sell them!

Janae said...

Congrats on your 100 posts! A definite milestone:)
also, I love the banner:) will you share how you make them? Or is it a secret;)

Jenny said...

Congrats on 100 posts and your 1 year anniversary! WTG! I love to read your blog and see your pictures, your creativity, and your eye for color. It inspires me!

It was great to see you at Grandpa's funeral.