7.26.2009

Peace

There is just something about a lazy Sunday afternoon up here at the ranch. I can take my rowdy wild and noisy children by the river and even though they are still wild rowdy and noisy, down my the river it just seems peaceful. I so enjoy spending my afternoons by the river just taking in all of God's creations. The most wonderful creation of all is my beautiful children. I have been so blessed with these punks and need to remember to take the time more often to think about what a blessing they truly are in my life!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Is that your baby?! She is beautiful and growing up too fast. Thanks for your post. It was just what I needed today.

Staci Leach said...

Such a sweet pic of Bon Bon! I was just missin her last night when Taylar asked me to sing Bonnie!

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

TAKING PICTURES ON SUNDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!