7.13.2009

A Love Note

Babe,

Though I am 800 miles away from you at this moment, I feel such a great love and gratitude in my heart for the blessing you are in my life. I know that I am truly bless to have you! I hit the jackpot when you picked me!! I can't have imagined that I could be this happy after all these years. My love for you has grown with every kiss and argument. I love that we know how to fight and it is usually productive and after it is resolved we are stronger for it. You are more than I could have ever hoped for in a husband and father to my kids!! I feel so often that I fall short of being worthy of you but you always have a way of making me feel that is not true. You are my love and my best friend and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you! I love you and miss you and anxiously await your arrival here in paradise!!

Love, Your Honey





OK-Enough of the cheezyness...for the rest of you out there in cyberspace...If you read the love letter above you know that I have the best hubby on the planet. Knowing we would be apart for our anniversary he surprised me with a little"stay"cation. We had 2 wonderful nights at the RedRock Hotel. If you have the chance to get rid of your kids for a few days and do this...DO IT!
It was awesome. The room was beautiful and with a mid week locals package we got 2 nights and $100 at the spa. Which means with my local 30% discount and the $100 off I got to have a massage and a facial for the price of just the facial!!! Not to mention I got to lay by the pool for a few hours while Terry went into work. I actually fell asleep by the "spa" Pool listening to my IPod. The spa has a separate pool that has these couches to lay on that are just heavenly!! I was able to relax and rejuvenate, we also laid by the big pool for a few hours (something unheard of for Terry to do, the man never sits still) and then we went to a matinee. We also went bowling which was fun, and we ate and ate, I haven't eaten like that for like.....well never mind that. But we had a fabulous time!! When I got to the room Terry had a bottle of sparkling cider and some champagne glasses so we toasted to 13 more years of bliss!

3 comments:

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!! How sweet! I love the photo choice!!! soooo cute! Luv ya! and hope your having fun!!

-Your STILL fav. niece!
{and you know it}
Madison

Staci Leach said...

Awwwww, how sweet! Now all's I need to figure out is how to get rid of the kiddos for 2 days!

*austyn* said...

cuz you got movie love:) haha and btw madi im still the fav!! lol