1. I bought my tickets to Hunger Games last night and I am wayyyyy excited!!
2. No matter how hard you try, you cannot suck in fat arms.
3. Teenagers just might be the death of me.
4. Before I got married everyone told me how hard marriage was but seriously NO ONE told me how HARD being a parent would be. Justwhen I thought we were coming out of the hard busy little kid phase we are dealing with a whole new set of issues that are even harder...I never thought I would look back on little kids driving me crazy as the easy time of life!
5. I am worried that I have missed some of the core teachings in my older kids, because I was to frazzled dealing with being a mom to 4 busy kids and now it is too late to play make-up and force it down them because they have already become who they are! Crap!
6. Why does cold cereal have to have so many calories in it? 170 calories for 3/4 cup. Seriously, who eats only 3/4 c of cold cereal.
7. I think I should get off the computer and go for a walk but I am afraid I will need to go to the bathroom and have to turn around...a real conundrum!
8. My son has saved and earned over $300 fixing broken iPod's. He wants to sell his Kindle Fire and buy an iPad. It seems like a waste of money to me...should I let him do it?
9. I really really really want a new camera. I just can't justify spending the money when I live in a travel trailer and the cost of the new camera would cover like 3 months rent in a house. Anyone want to help me out here? I am open for donations!
10. These are things I could have out on facebook so I plan to have an enormous amount of comment responses to these, so get typing!!