11.02.2010

Month of Thankfulness

I decided to do a month of thankfulness starting yesterday...then I got distracted, so I'm going to do 2 today to catch up and hopefully, even though I am busier than I have ever been, I can keep it up all month long!!

November 1st, 2010

I am so thankful that I am married to the man of my dreams and that he loves me in spite of all my many many MANY short comings. He is such a wonderful husband and father to our kids. He makes me want to be better every day. His outlook on life and raising children is inspiring! If I could put into practice the things he tells me my kids would be so much happier! He is a hard worker and dedicated. He is the most loyal person I know and rarely says an unkind word about anyone! He's not to bad to look at either, if I do say so myself!



09.28.10 Love Of My Life!


November 2nd, 2010

I am thankful that for the freedoms we enjoy even though we may not get to enjoy them much longer with the way this country is going. I am grateful for the inspired men who founded this country and men and women who have committed themselves to serving this country at all costs. I an thankful that we do have the ability to vote and put in office the leaders who try to make our country a better place to live (even if they don't get elected, crossing fingers for today!!)


11.02.10 DONE!

3 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Funny, I'm planning on doing a month of thankfulness too, but I didn't get around to it yesterday either. Maybe I'll make it a weekly thing instead?!?

SUZANNE said...

What a great idea for your blog! I will have to check back. And thanks also for sharing about your background. That is funny, the foam board is exactly what I am conjuring up right now for my background, as the babies' 1st birthday bash is in full swing!

Heidi said...

I wanted to do a month of gratitude posts, but being out of town, I'm behind now. Plus I don't want to look like a copycat!