11.03.2010

11.03.10 Today I'm Thankful for...

77° at the park, on a day with no school, IN NOVEMBER.


I got a text from a gal at church that she was taking her kids to Floyd Lamb State Park for the last day of the 5 day weekend and asked if we wanted to join them. I am so thankful that we did. My to do list was (and still is I might add) a million miles long but I said what the heck...We are going to the park. It was absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect temperature. I had a hard time leaving. Just to sit a visit with other moms and let my kids run wild was awesome. Everybody brought snacks (except me of corse...duh!) We enjoyed carmel/white chocolate/brown sugar apples, delicious homemade bread and a very tasty pomegranate. Every day should be 77° perfect!

11.01.10 77 Degrees PER-FECT

I know I still need to blog the rest of Bonnie's Party, I'll get to it I promise!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Can you just follow me around and document my life? Gosh, you're amazing with that camera!

earlfam said...

Every day SHOULD be that perfect!