2.07.2010

HOT LAVA

With plans to take some family pictures of my dear brother and sister in law we headed out to Logandale to spend the night on Friday. Becky made a delicious dinner and followed it up with a VERY delicious, high calorie, coma inducing lava cake. She used this rice cooker from pampered chef (now on my shopping list) I didn't see exactly how it was made I just saw the end result. You make it in the microwave and when it is done cooking follow these simple steps.

1. Take out of microwave



2. Grab a really cute assistant in a baseball cap to help. Place a plate on top of cake.



3. Flip



4. Remove rice cooker



5. let all the ooey gooey goodness drip out



6. Enjoy the beauty



7. Slice it up



8. Bring in children and let the sugar induced chaos ensue.



I think Bonnie enjoyed hers the most, well she WORE the most!!



Good times at Grandma's house!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

I think I just gained 5 pounds reading this. Excuse me while I clean up the drool on my keyboard.

Melanie said...

Umm Kristin? I'm supposed to be on a diet and you're not helping. (I do love the pictures of Bonnie though!)

Marianne said...

Looks Yummy! Where's the recipe for it?? I would love to make it some time.