2. I received a phone call from the principal telling me that Colby and his friend Dallin were in her office. Apparently these 5 year old boys decided to skip out after recess and walk home. They took off running when the teacher wasn't looking and made it all the way to my house. I wasn't home at the time because I was taking a special birthday lunch to #1. The panic of the entire school ensued. They immediately pulled up the surveillance cameras and saw them headed in the direction of my house. They sent someone over there and found them in my living room playing Nintendo DS. When I got to the school to pick him up the entire office staff looked at me like I was the worlds worst mother. If this is the kind of crap he's pulling in kindergarten what am I in for when he's 15?
3. Bonnie is now 6 days accident free! Life with no diaper changes is a beautiful thing.
4. Yesterday we thought we had a virus on our desktop computer because it wouldn't work so Terry did a complete system restore on the computer only to find out that the keyboard was jacked up and that was the problem. We had backed up most of the computer the only thing not backed up was the most recent purchases made on Itunes. I listen to audio books to clean and they make things go much faster. I had about $200 worth of audio books that are lost now. I am sad but I recently heard some one at church say don't love anything that can't love you back so I am just moving on and not being sad about it.
5. Am I the only person in the world who didn't watch the super bowl? I'm not much of a football fan but the commercials are fun to watch. Terry didn't seem interested in watching so we just didn't
6. I have been really tired lately. Sometimes I wish is was ok for us Mormons to drink coffee. I have been working out regularly on my Wii fit. I bought the neoprene case and yoga mat for it and when I got on it for the first time I magically lost 17lbs. It was amazing the I took it off and gained 2lbs. Sometimes you spend money and it sucks!!
7. When we went to Logandale this weekend we had plans to go and take Family pictures of Terry's brother and his family. WE LIVE IN THE DESERT. It rained non stop ALL DAY LONG! Do you know how hard it is to take pictures when it is a torrential downpour outside. OK maybe it wasn't torrential but to me, a desert rat it was torrential. I did get this shot of such a handsome almost 8 year old!!
8. I just finished listening to the Harry Potter Series on my Ipod AGAIN. I just can't get enough. Call me a freak, I already know I am. I want to go to Universal Orlando when the new Harry Potter Theme Parks opens in April, anyone wanna go with me?
9. I am really tired, it's been a long day.