2.14.2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Happy Valentines Day

2. I have been sick for over a week and it just might be the death of me.. Why of all months of the year did I have to get sick on the busiest one??

3. Being sick I totally have neglected to blog about 2 birthdays. One of which i didn't ever get out my camera.
Photobucket

4. Brett turned 14 last week, I will do a proper post when i feel better.

5. Saturday was Sam's Solo & Ensemble festival. She participated with her advanced orchestra group. I though they did well and it was fun to finally connect with some violin moms in the valley.
Photobucket

6. 5 out of 6 of us have been hit with this nasty virus that the doctor said will probably hang on for 3 or so weeks...fun stuffs!!

7. I was a lame valentine mom this year, no celebrating happenin in this abode, we did piano lessons instead!

8. I only have one kid in elementary school this year so that kinda let some of the pressure off. I had fun making these colorful cookies for Colby's valentines.

Photobucket

9. Me and my boys had In-N-Out for dinner after lessons, I got a shake for a valentines treat...big mistake!
1329274019995
10. I went reminiscing valentines on years past, I need to be better about documenting what I do for these kids so they don't think I am a bad mom . You can see 2010 and 2008's valentines here & here.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Everyone seems to be sick lately - with nasty bugs, too. I hope you are on the mend soon! Happy Hearts Day!

Shari said...

I am so jealous about your In-N-Out dinner!! That is one thing we ALWAYS have to get several times when we are out in CA. Yum!!
Sorry to hear you have been sick! I hope you are on the mend! Love your pics and blog posts, as always! :)

Anonymous said...

All bets are off when you're sick. I got my kids Frosty's from Wendys for Valentines day and that was really only because I wanted one to soothe my raw throat. ;)

You're a great mom. Rest up and feel better.