4.18.2011

Spring Sing

The first day of school Colby brought home an invitation to the First Grade Spring Sing. It was by far one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I wish I had had my video camera so you could see this little 6 and 7 year olds sings their little hearts out. Colby had only a week to learn like 10 new songs but that is nothing to the boy whose favorite part of church is singing the hymns!
He was right up front and center and sang with such fervor that my heart melted! Each class had a song where they did a dance or some sort of activity but all of the whole first grade sang along with each class. I was really impressed with the music teachers ability to teach all those songs to that many kids! It was really fun and if it is a sign of things to come at this school, I think I'm gonna like it here!
Photobucket



1 comment:

Melanie said...

The Spring Sing looks (and no doubt sounded) wonderful. I like how they made a rainbow with their colorful shirts. I hope this will be a great school for your kids!