4.01.2011

Seeing Light at the End of the Tunnel

Do you know how hard it is to blog when you haven't blogged in almost a month? Inspiration strikes all the time (especially in the shower) so I decided to start a "to blog" list on my phone. I currently have a list like 5 posts long however I have no idea what they are about!!
**Note to self, when making a list of blog posts be more specific than "shift" or "skinny"
So here I sit, on a Friday night, Nacho Libre running in the background, a trailer full of stinky boys and a brian bursting at the seams of fragmented ideas and randomness. Do any of you find it wrong or disturbing that I can quote that whole movie?
We are getting settled in here out in Logandale and I am actually in the process of writing a complete update with all the details including the fact that I now have a cheerleader in my home. (how I produced one of those is beyond me, but more on that later) I just busted out my camera for the first time in weeks and boy how I have missed her...not to mention that the light out here seems to be magicial! Now if only I could get my card reader to work so I can show some here! Things should be calming down around here so I can make some more time to blog so I hope you haven't all deserted me! Since I have no photos of my own to show you i will leave you with the link to my new all time favorite website. Pinterest is my new addiction and where I have spent most of my online time lately! So goodnight for now and stay tuned!
kthanksbye!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing with the big move. Hope things are well. I've missed you on Flickr.

Melanie said...

I have missed all your gorgeous pictures, but I'm glad you're getting settled there. Do you know that I've only watched a few minutes of Nacho Libre?