1.03.2011

December Happenings

In all the business of the holiday season I realized that I may have not fully captured the events and goings on of the month. Between lessons, homework, shopping, recitals, photo editing, print orders, and such I didn't really take as many pictures as I would have liked but I did get a few shots from Sam's Deseret Strings performance at the Springs Preserve as well as some video of the boys piano recitals.

The Deseret Strings had a fabulous group this year as always and Samantha was one of the older kids in the group. It is weird to see her so grown up but we are so proud of her and even though she NEVER practiced she pulled out flawless performances as always...if only we could all have that gift!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


I haven't done video in a while so bear with me if it doesn't work!!
This is Colby playing Up on the Rooftop


Brett played is very own decomposed version of What Child Is This. Don't worry only his piano teacher and I knew, it was too late to fix and so we just went with it!


No comments: