12.31.2012

Family Flags

A few months previous to Thanksgiving my brother in law gave us each a piece of fabric that we were to create a family flag on.  We were to put what we stood for and what was important to us.  I lost my fabric and had to buy more but obviously didn't know what size it was supposed to be so mine looks different! Each of the families put what was most important to them on their flags.  Things like scriptures, temple, service and love.  For our flag the kids said they wanted a church and book of mormon and I thought music was also something we needed to include because it is such a big part of our family.  We also put our family motto of "Work hard & be kind" I love how they all turned out and I love that they all depict what we all are as a family.  

We are Conks!


No comments: