12.30.2012

Bonnie turns 5

She was insistent that she have a halloween party.  I tried for princess, or girly of any kind, but alas, she wanted a costume halloween birthday party.  I kept it pretty low key.  She invited kids from school and church and we partied hard! 


I spent quite a bit of time on her costume because the wig that came with her lalaloopsy costume was awful.  We were tickled with how my version turned out and she made a dang cute little Lalaloopsy if I do say so  myself! 


We had lots of fun treats after pizza! Monster cookies and candy corn cupcakes! We painted pumpkins, played witches hat ring toss, pin the eye on the monster and don't eat pete! Bonnie had a super fun party and all the kids had a blast!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the costume!! My girl wants a lalaloopsy party. how did you make the wig???? Great party!!!! :) Tats.