2.15.2011

I'm Sorry

I know that I have been totally MIA around here, and everywhere else for that matter. There are big changes coming to the Conk family and I haven't been able to share, which those of you who know me know that KILLS me. I am one who is very open with others, I have been know to share birth stories in the grocery store line. I am working on a big announcement post but I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I am still here and kickin'. I have so much to blog about too, namely 3 birthdays one AMAZING Valentine/Birthday party and Some of the cutest class Valentines I have ever made!! So stay tuned, if there are any of you out there that even still read this ol' blog!!


IMG_9861

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere! Looks like you had a delicious Valentine's Day.

lesli said...

been wondering where you were?!!
i'd love to catch up! wanna meet?
im not sure i am gonna make it to wppi. got something going on that same weekend and into that next week. but i'm gonna try.

Heidi said...

We still read :). Excited to hear about your big changes.

Anonymous said...

I get happy when you blog. :) That cupcake looks delish!

LaRae said...

I read! I may not be blogging - but I'm reading - and feeling guilty everyday for not blogging!

Shalae said...

Change sucks, for me at least! :(
I'm sure the party was a big success!!! :)

Heather M. said...

So good to hear from you Kristin! I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping things are okay.