1. When? The plan is to be out of here by mid March, that is all subject to change but it is the plan for now!
2. When is the mother of all yard sales? Again tentatively it is scheduled for March 5th
3. What will you be selling? EVERYTHING, pretty much, I have had some call dibs on my kitchen table and entertainment center in the loft but the rest is up for grabs! I'll do a big post with pics and prices before the sale so if you are interested you can see what we will have for sale.
4. Are you planning on staying in Logandale? We don't really know and only time will tell, we have talked about maybe building a house out there eventually but I would like to come back to town...really though we just don't know!
5. What can we do to help? Pray that I can keep my sanity, and that Colby's "aim" improves, because frankly I am NOT looking forward to sharing a toilet with him!!
6. Will you be coming into town? I plan to be in town at least once a week, the kids will keep with their music lessons so I will be in for that and I will come in for lunch if anyone invites me!! (Have I told you about the lack of food out there...UGG)
7. How are the kids taking the news? Brett has known since the beginning, he is really good at eves dropping! He doesn't want to change schools and is telling everyone we will be homeschooling him...little does he know...MUAHAHAHAH!! (evil laugh) Samantha is using this to become the center of ttention in school and church so she's good with it! Colby is the only one that cried and he is sad to leave his buddies and he thinks we are poor...little does he know we will be much LESS poor when we have no rent!! Bonnie is the most excited of all, I hear at least 5 times a day "are we moving to grandmas yet?" So yeah the kids are taking it fine!
8. Please say you are normal and have been bawling about this. I'm not gonna lie, while I may seem all Positive Pam (she's my alter ego who is very rarely seen around here) I have had weeks of roller coaster days and buckets of tears shed. This is a really hard thing for me, I'm tearing up just thinking about it, but when i think about how hard it is I realize that nothing is harder than what I have been dealing with for the last year!
9. What is going to happen to your Photography Business? I will still be booking sessions and I will be doing mini sessions 4 times a year so I can get more when I am in town. I have also started doing in person one on one (or two) mentorships teaching photography, it is really fun and I am really enjoying teaching!
10. Where exactly is Logandale? It is about an hour from Las Vegas and if you want to come see us I would love company!! We can blow up a mattress for ya!! If your heading to Utah it's only 10 minutes off the freeway!!
So there you have it, I don't know if you really are curious about all this but you know me...I'm an open book, ask and it shall be answered!
My boys at Lunch...(doesn't my 13 year old look...OLD!!)