The baby let the girl dress her....
and play pat-a-cake...
don't forget to roll it and roll it.
The baby and her girl lived happy in their days together!
The Best Friends
I think this cute little lady worked the hardest of all of us. She never stopped all day long!!
She loves her new toilets too!!
Mom in the sweatshirt that we think she stained the morning before on purpose so she would have something to wear to paint in!
Aunt Shosh and Staci weilded a mean paint roller!!
Samantha wanted to come with me to paint for her birthday. She had a great day with all the adults who all sang to her many times throughout the day. We finished off the day with ice creamsinging Happy Birthday to her at Outback!!
Aunt Shosh was so pooped she had to be wheeled to her car!!
Brett earned his Weblos Badge at the Blue and gold dinner on the 12th. we are so proud of him for working so hard to earn this. Terry took these pictures of Brett and I when he pinned me with my webelos pin. I know they aren't great quality but I don't want to forget this, and these pictures capture a special night!
I took Brett out to get some pictures of him for his birthday. He was a pretty willing participant until the sun went down and it got really cold. We sure love this boy and love the flavor he adds to our family.
Bonnie loves her Bears almost as much as she loves her Babies
If there is food in site Bonnie wants a bite, no matter what it is, she usually spits out whatever it is but she always wants a "Biiiii"
This is the only book bonnie will sit still for, it is a music book of primary songs. She like to "sing" along, it is too cute!
Bonnie loves her "Bet" she gets so excited when he comes home from school and always gives him big hugs!
This little bum like to run away in the middle of a diaper change, LITTLE STINKER!
I call it, "MOM GET THAT DANG CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!"
I KNOW no one could resist this little lovey!!
Colby's valentine cards were attached to some really cute Cake Pops (courtsey of Bakerella) that I didn't get a picture of thanks to my brain after staying up intil 2am making said cake pops! They Were really cute though, you can ask Staci, Kyla is in Colby's class an therefore got cake pops!
Terry Turned 35 this past week and it true Blog fashion I decied to do a things I love about....
Terry Kay Conk
He'll probably make me remove this because he is a booger when it comes to stuff like this but enjoy it while you can!!
35. He looks great in jeans!
34. He is a fun Dad, and loves to make the kids laugh!
33. He is a loving Dad and always shows the kids they are loved.
32. He thinks of me first and always wants me to be happy.
31. He has a way of making me feel like I am the most amazing person (which I know I'm not)
30. He has the most amazing brain. Smart is an understatement.
29. He is the only one I could ever be married to. No one would have the patience with me that he does.
28. There is nothing he can't do, when he sets his mind to it, even if that means staying up all hours of the night.
27. He has the cutest dimples.
26. He makes the cutest babies with me.
25. He honors his priesthood and uses it to bless our family.
24. He likes my cooking, which is saying a lot because it really is nothing special!
23. He is an extremely hard worker.
22. He is my best friend, I can tell him ANYTHING!
21. He makes music that makes my heart flutter.
20. He plays with his kids and likes it.
19. He helps the kids with their homework.
18. He has patience with the kids especially when I have lost mine.
17. He like to snuggle (shh don't tell anyone)
16. I don't have to move my seat forward after he drives my car.
15. He never eats the candy in the house (this can be a bad thing too, considering my ever expanding hips)
14. He reads (nothing sexier)
13. He is funny and always makes me smile.
12. He loves my family and likes to hang with them, this is huge because I know so many that have their spouses not get along with their family and it causes problems!
11. He's ticklish (in certain spots)
10. He likes to travel, especially with me!
9. He doesn't make me watch sports.
8. He's sexy.
7. He still find me attractive even though my 120lb size 6 behind has expanded to a.....never mind.
6. He likes to take me out on dates.
5. He has given 2 of my kids his amazing blue eyes.
4. He lives up to all my expectations and the jumps over them to go above and beyond.
3. He makes my heart jump when he comes home after being at work all day.
2. He loves ME!
1. He always makes me smile even if he doesn't see!
I thought of a bunch more after I wrote this, I'll Have to save it for next year!!
I can't believe that I am old enough to have an 11 year old, but then again I was ONLY 20 when gave birth to this boy. This boy wanted nothing more than an IPod touch for his birthday so much that he did nothing but clean my house for 2 weeks solid. I never did a dish or vacuumed a carpet!! He pretty much figured that since he didn't ask for anything else that he would get said IPod. I decided to disguise it when we gave it to him. I cut out a compartment of sorts in a book and stashed it in there and then wrapped it. The look on his face was priceless when he opened "A BOOK?!?" then when I said Open the book this was the truly priceless face!!
See the atrocity of a thing behind Brett...Stay tuned, exciting things happening at the Conks this week!
We had Grandma & Papa and Grandie & Gramps over for dinner and cake and Ice Cream, It was a fun Birthday!