5.20.2008

Happy Birthday to Colby!

Well The Colbster turned 4 yesterday. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said, and I quote "to get 4" and he certainly did. At around 12:00 p.m. He got 4!! The theme of this birthday seems to have been Speed Racer. Almost all of the gifts he got were Speed Racer. We had a really fun day together. Pancakes for breakfast. Samuri Sam's for lunch and the we headed out to Grandma and Papa's to swim in Logandale. We ended up spending the night out there and that just made it a more special night. Colby is really sad his birthday is over. I can't believe that my baby boy is 4 already. People ask me if I have him signed up for preschool for next year and I say "no, I really need to get on that" but (keep this between us) I don't want him to go to school yet. He has been such a joy to have. By far the easiest of my 4 kids and I just want to enjoy him for as long as I can. You will often hear me say if I could have 10 Colby's because he is just so EASY! Self entertaining is an understatement. He loves to shop and lunch with Grandie. He likes me to do puzzles with him but if I'm busy he's happy to do them by himself!! I do love this kid and am sad to see him grow up so fast!


I call this one "NOOOO" because he didn't want birthday pictures.


No comments: