11.13.2011

Halloween

I'm working on a Disney post I promise but I have like 700 pictures to go through so it's going to take me a minute. So to tide you over you just have to look at my stinkin cute kids in their halloween costumes.
Samantha was Belle. This wil probably be the last year she dresses up so I am glad she picked a good one for this year!
Photobucket

Colby was a ninja, can you even tell it's Colby? The facial recognition software on facebook didn't recognize that there was a person there. He had some sweet moves!
Photobucket

Bonnie was "Princess Butterfly" and as cute as she was those damned wings shed glitter from hell to breakfast!

Photobucket


As you can tell we had a pleasant day on Halloween, the weather was a nice 85 degrees and I couldn't have been happier about it!

No comments: