9.07.2008

Story of a Cupcake

Once upon a time a little girl named Savannah and her younger brother Colton came to stay at their favoritest Aunt Kristin's house. With a house full of children already this crazy aunt decided that with 100 degree temperatures outside she must come up with an activity to occupy this rambunctious bunch. She then remembered the cupcakes she a seen on a blog that she wanted to try and thought that will occupy the kids for a while and then we will have a fun treat to take to the "movie in the park." The cupcake making soon commenced. (note the strategically placed cake batter on the faces of the children!)

Cupcake pans will filled.

Ingredients were mixed.

Frosting was colored. Fingers, bowls and spoons were licked.

Samples were tasted.

And the cutest cupcakes ever were then created, and not long after no longer ceased to exist. The Hamburger cupcakes were covited by all who sat around us at the movie.

All in all the fun that was had by these great kids will surely be had to be matched. Until next time Savannah and Colton's Favorite Aunt Kristin will have to scour the Internet to find the next cutest thing to make!!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute, cute, cute! So where is the recipe for hamburger cupcakes? I want to be the favorite Aunt Melanie!

Lisa said...

So Cute!! Save me the recipe.

Staci Leach said...

You might be the favoritest BUT I'm the coolest! They just don't come to my house cause My kids are too young and not fun enough.

mandy said...

you don't know me, but I am Heidi El Halta's sister in law and she told me about your cupcakes. If you want a fun website and book to get about cupcakes check out hellocupcakebook.com it is awesome!!!

Carol Woolworth said...

How cute! My kids would say they look like crabby patties.

NOPE said...

Sooo cute.

averett's said...

How cute! You are so creative! I LOVE your pictures! The lighting on them is always sooo awesome! I know you got a new camera but your pictures looked great before too! How do you do it?!?!!?!?!

*austyn* said...

that looks like the cutest cupcake i have ever seen. maybe next time austyn comes to visit the most wonderful aunt in the world she should make me some cute cupcakes...lol

Jenny said...

Love the cute cupcakes! I'll send my kids over to Melanie's and she can help them make hamburger cupcakes.