3.01.2011

Casa de [4]conk kids...

After a serious scrub down to get rid of the 6 inch layer of cat hair and dander our new home is ready to be Kristin-ifyed. It is going to be so cute. Here are the before pics.


trailer


We have a new sectional picked out and the futon was delivered yesterday and are in the process of building a bunk bed for the back bedroom. I have been collecting ideas with color schemes for the new look we are giving the trailer. We are painting the cabinets and walls. I will make window valances. I want to go with a light bold color scheme...is that a total contradiction? Who cares, I know what I mean even if the whole world looks at me like I'm Charlie Sheen when I talk! (that poor guy, i really think he has lost it...cuckoo cuckoo) ANYWAY... I found this photo from one of my favorite bloggers and I love what she did with her front room, I love how light it is with the bold pops of color...We'll see if I can pull it off in 350 square feet!!



Anyone want to come help me pull it off? I was thinking of having a painting party!! It's going to be grueling work!! Alrighty now, I best get of the computer and get my butt to work, this week is our "Big Sale" if you are interested in buying anything I own at a REALLY cheap price or you just want to come by and say hi...do it!! I will be blogging pics of some of the furniture we are selling later this week so stay tuned!!

5 comments:

lesli said...

wow. that has so much potential!
i can totally see it with your touches to it. it looks big! that wide angle lens helps.

Darci Buhl said...

You can totally do it...what a fun project! I can't wait to see pics of the finished product!

Shalae said...

Wow, that kitchen looks about the same size as my kitchen now :) Okay, mine MIGHT be a little bigger. Tons of potential, though! When are you painting? Let me know, I'll see if I can swing by and help.

The land of Vegas said...

ok, when you said trailer I was thinking toy hauler trailer. This looks a bit bigger and very nice looking. It even has a washer. NICE. Good Luck!

Heidi said...

You can totally pull it off - I love that room in the picture!

And the stuff I scored from your moving sale - everytime I look at it, I will think of you....even the shake weight!!