2. Speaking of Bonnie, her princess dress-up obsession has branched out in to super hero costumes. Colby busted out the Halloween costume bin and she had been shooting spider webs all over the house!!
3. Seinfield is funny.
4. I have had a migraine since 3:00 this afternoon. I would never wish a migraine on anyone, especially a mom who has homework to do with kids. Or worse yet, violin practice!
5. I am seriously considering getting Bento boxes for lunched for my kids. I spent like 2 hours reading THIS blog with ideas on how to do this for your kids. It would be nice to have a bit more variety in their lunches with some healthier choices. and not go through 5 ZILLIOn plastic baggies.
6. I am seriously behind on my 365 project. I have done so well up until the last 2 weeks. I am debating to cheat for the last 2 weeks or just start anew.
7. November 19th is when the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is in theaters. I am so excited for this!! I get excited every time I think about it! I would love to go to the midnight showing. Who's with me?
8. According to Colby refried beans makes our house "musical."
9. I hope Michael Westin doesn't bleed out before Burn Notice starts the next season!!
10. This is a really boring 10 on tuesday. sorry. blame it on the migraine.